Why use Phoenix Safety for Safety Management Consultancy? The HSE publication ‘Successful Health & Safety Management’ (code No. HSG 65) identifies that companies who are the most successful when it comes to the management of health & safety are normally the companies we look to as being well managed companies, generally. These companies see health & safety as ‘part of the way we do things’. They mange their business in a systematic way, and health & safety is no exception to this.
Safety Management Consultancy
It has been the experience of our consultants that most companies have many of the key elements needed to manage health & safety, but they need help to integrate these elements together into a systematic management system.
This is where Phoenix Safety Services can provide you with Safety management Consultancy to help you to fill the gaps in your management system and help to pull all the elements together, using the experience and expertise of our industry leading consultants.
- Development of Policies
- Advising on the organisational arrangements need to deliver this policy
- Development and the implementation of health & safety plans to achieve continuous improvement
- Introduction of health & safety measures to check progress
- Implementing health & safety reviews mechanisms
- Auditing the Safety Management System