The Control of Major Accident Hazard Regulations 1999 are wide reaching across many industries, and make a major impact on the management of sites with large inventories of dangerous chemicals and substances which could lead to a major accident if it is not effectively managed.
At Phoenix Safety Services we have consultants who have considerable experience in the Chemical, Petrochemical and Whisky Industry where the storage of toxic and flammable solids, liquids and gases have to be very effectively managed.
Our consultants can advise on the Safety Management Systems required to manage these risks; help to identify the major accident potential through risk assessments and HAZOP’s, site inspections and audits, accident investigations.
- Development of Safety Management Systems
- Development of Major Accident Prevention Policies
- Hazard Identification and Assessments / HAZOP’s
- Development of Procedures
- Site Inspections and Audits
- Accident Investigations
- GAP Analysis of Training Needs