At Phoenix Safety Services, we offer training on the management of confined spaces. Confined space training is very critical in any working environment. This is because there are various risks you are exposed to with little chance of a quick escape. It would, therefore, be in your best interest to consider this training.
What do We Hope to Achieve with Our Training Program?
For you to work comfortably while still achieving your work productivity, it is essential to understand the hazards and risks that are posed by confined spaces. Once you have understood the risks, you can take various safety measures to manage the work in confined spaces.
What Does the Management of Confined Space Training Entail?
The course takes one day to complete upon which a Phoenix Safety certificate is awarded to successful trainees.
The structure of the training is as described below:
- An overview of the current legislation.
- The definition of a confined space
- A breakdown of your duties as the employer or the employee.
- Confined space accidents
- Confined space hazards and risks
- Risk assessment/control measures
- Safe system of work/permit to work
- Emergency planning and communication
- Equipment demonstration: escape BA; gas monitoring; tripod & harness
- Syndicate exercise
- Written test paper
As a manager or an employee, it is critical for you to know how to manage any risks you or your employees are exposed to. For you to competently and adequately do so, it is imperative that you undergo the management of confined space training. Undergoing our training will be a great opportunity that will leave you better informed and equipped.