The ‘need-to-know’ key points about IOSH Managing safely in Liverpool and the UK
A growing number of the top-performing businesses in the UK appreciate that a more meticulous and proactive approach to ensuring workplace safety delivers productivity benefits and improved profitability. At Phoenix safety, we have brought this Ofqual-regulated, IOSH qualification to the northwest. IOSH Managing Safely Liverpool helps managers and supervisors take the right measures to influencing safety culture in their organisations.
This course, recognised by the Institute Of Workplace Safety & Health, addresses current issues facing employers, including how to manage uncertainty and adapt to long-term strategic trends affecting businesses, there is a strong focus on health and overall well being, including health hazards, conducting health assessments, and good practice.
Interested in taking the IOSH Managing Safely Liverpool course? You can find out more here.
Why IOSH Managing Safely Liverpool?
- Time-efficient – spend less time away from work and still cover all of the key points
- It includes key content, and techniques essential for employers
- Our course is developed by IOSH and has the best interests of the professional workforce at its heart
- An unparalleled range of support resources for both participants and providers alike
What are the benefits for businesses using IOSH Managing Safely?
- Staff will gain essential knowledge related to where they work and the jobs they do
- A course that goes beyond technical knowledge to give insights and skills that participants can then use to help improve performance, productivity and profitability within their organisations
- The professional route needed to IOSH recognised health and safety training
What will my staff gain from this?
- Completion of the course results in a qualification that meets business needs, making delegates more employable
- A fantastic opportunity to invest in your career by providing applied knowledge and training to deliver the best safety and health management IOSH Managing Safely Liverpool uses tried-and-tested, engaging and interactive training methods to help learners gain knowledge easily and effectively
If you are based in Liverpool and are looking to provide your staff with IOSH recognised health and safety qualifications the view our course here.