As one of the UK’s leading providers of IOSH training, we have delivered the Managing Safely course for over 17 years. We know that getting people fully involved, having fun, and learning by doing, is the way to achieve health and safety training success, so our delegates find our courses very interactive. No more “death by PowerPoint”
In the course you’ll find a practical program, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. Managing safely is for Managers, Supervisors and Safety Representatives who require the tools to tackle health and safety problems in their workplace.
Structure & Content: 3, 4 or 5 days
- Module 01 – Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 02 – Assessing Risks
- Module 03 – Controlling Risks
- Module 04 – Understanding Your Responsibilities
- Module 05 – Identifying Hazards
- Module 06 – Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 07 – Measuring Performance
- Module 08 – Protecting Our Environment
Assessment & Certification
This course will conclude with two assessments. A 45-minute closed book assessment of around 20 questions and a practical assessment consisting of a workplace project related to the delegates own workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course and project, the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) will award a certificate.
The standard course is 24 hours and is normally delivered over 4 day’s duration, but we can run a 3 or 5 day version and include any additional company or industry information.