CITB Construction Skills Site Safety Plus Site – Supervisors
The Site Safety Plus Site – Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS ) course is aimed at personnel who are required to supervise personnel who work on construction sites, where a number of potentially high-risk activities are carried out.
This course is designed for those persons who have, or are about to have, construction site supervisory responsibilities.
Structure and Content: 2 days
The course covers the following areas:
- Health & Safety at Work ACT
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work regulations
- Work at Height, Noise, Confined Spaces, Scaffolding, Lifting Operations, Plant and Equipment, COSHH, Electricity, Fire Safety, PPE, Manual Handling, Vibration, Waste Management, First aid, Asbestos.
- Risk assessment and Method statements
- Monitoring Health & Safety
- Accident Reporting & Investigation
- Health & Safety communications