As one of the top 5 providers of IOSH -approved training in the UK, we are one of the first providers of the new Managing Safely course in Liverpool. No more “death by PowerPoint”. We know that getting people fully involved, having fun, and learning by doing, is the way to achieve health and safety training success. If you’re interested in IOSH Managing Safely in Liverpool or the North West, read more or get in touch.
A brief overview:
Structure & Content: 3, 4 or 5 days
- Module 01 – Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 02 – Assessing Risks
- Module 03 – Controlling Risks
- Module 04 – Understanding Your Responsibilities
- Module 05 – Identifying Hazards
- Module 06 – Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 07 – Measuring Performance
- Module 08 – Protecting Our Environment
Assessment & Certification
This course will conclude with two assessments. A 45-minute closed book assessment of around 20 questions and a practical assessment consisting of a workplace project related to the delegates own workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course and project, the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) will award a certificate.